Monday, May 5, 2014

Obamacare is Here, What about your Dental Coverage?

It's good to have dental insurance because you never know when you might actually need it in advance. At the same time, we are some times not prepared for when the moment at the dental office happens "method of payment" then the shock of the bill. Insurance is great, but when you need some relief in the wallet, Ameriplan is there for you. From Dental, Vision, Rx and Chiropractic benefits at the moment you sign up, your benefits are ready to go. Ameriplan is coast to coast with providers in the big metropolitan cities to the suburbs. There are no contracts with Ameriplan and its the affordable alternative to high cost health care. Use it when you need it without any limits on cost. All pre-existing conditions are accepted. You can sign up online, takes about 5 minutes and you will have your member number in hand before visiting the providers. Ready what others are saying:

Click on me to take you to the website
"“ I wanted to write and tell you about the wonderful experience I had using Ameriplan Health. This was my first opportunity to use it. I needed some lab work done and called the number for a lab provider. They transferred me to Medstat-Ameriplan Health where I was fortunate to talk to a rep named Chris Nall. He explained the process to me in detail. I told him all the tests I needed and he gave me the prices for each one. Without Ameriplan Health I would have paid $547, with it I only paid $132, a savings of $415!! Not only that but he faxed over all information to the lab, gave me instructions to fast and provided me with a location only a few miles from my house. The whole process went very smoothly. My belief in this product has soared. ” 
Amber M. – Plano, TX"

My existing insurance would not cover my annual physical examination nor would it cover any of the necessary lab work. I needed a total of 7 tests for which the cost was going to be $948.00. I forwarded the required tests to Medstat and over the phone they quoted me $297.00. I paid it with my credit card, they faxed me the form I needed to carry to the lab after setting the appointment, my wait was less than 20 minutes! The lab sent the reports to Medstat, they faxed them to me and my doctor and I was thrilled! That was a savings of $651.00! ” 
Fred G. – Duncan, SC

“In the first six months that I had AmeriPlan® I saved $225.00 using the dental benefits and $335.00 on my eye exam and glasses. Within another six months I had also saved another $221.00 on prescriptions.” 
Jen S. – Conifer, CO

www.everyonebenefits.com/enrollpage

No comments: